All Awarded Suppliers must report their Quarterly IUC-PG Contract Usage through this website.
Awarded Suppliers are reminded that it is a requirement to report all contract usage and submit administrative fees within 30 days after the close of the quarter.
Reminder: The IUC-PG is on a Fiscal Year (FY) basis. The FY runs as follows:
- 1st Quarter: July 1 to September 30 (reports due by October 31)
- 2nd Quarter: October 1 to December 31 (reports due by January 31)
- 3rd Quarter: January 1 to March 31 (reports due by April 30)
- 4th Quarter: April 1 to June 30 (reports due by July 31)
To report your quarterly usage:
- Log in to your account. You will be taken to the Supplier Dashboard.
- Go to the Report by School and Report by Contract tabs.
- Enter your IUC-PG contract usage into the forms provided. You must complete BOTH the Report by School and Report by Contract.
If you should have questions or problems with this request, please contact IUC-PG at: email@example.com.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When reporting online it is best to use the most recent version of your current browsers. Older versions of browsers may cause reporting to slow.
Administrative Fee Payments shall be made payable upon receipt of invoice to The Inter-University Council Purchasing Group. Payments should reference "IUC-PG" and the invoice number and be made via ACH, online payment, or physical check sent to the following address within 30 days from receipt of invoice:
The Ohio State University
PO Box 182905, Columbus, Ohio 43218-2905
As a part of the new invoicing process, any fees that go unpaid 60+ days after the invoice due date will be sent to OSU collections and will incur an additional fee to be passed on to the supplier.