Bid responses are now processed using DocuSign!
Important note: DocuSign time stamps upon clicking "FINISH" for submission. The DocuSign "Certificate of Completion" signed timestamp is the official and legal time submitted. If the signed date and time is after the given due date and time, the proposal will be rejected. This includes beginning the DocuSign process prior to the bid close, however signing and lapsing the official due time.
Basic Instructions on how to submit an RFP Response:
- As an authorized signer, click the title of the solicitation that you would like to respond to. The RFP is attached under the "Bid Document" section for your review.
- Once you are ready to respond, go to the solicitation’s “Bid Messages” section and click on the DocuSign link to submit and sign your response.
- The link will take you to the PowerForm Signer Information page, where you will be prompted to enter your full name and email address.
- Docusign will then request an access code.
- The access code will be emailed by DocuSign to you. Once received, use the code to enter the solicitation's submission form.
- Select "Continue" to begin the form.
- Carefully, follow through each form. Answer and submit information as requested.
- The proposal for submission will be uploaded on Form 1. The document must be uploaded as a single PDF file. Any additional spreadsheets or forms to the bid must be included in the submission as a second attachment.
- NOTE: DocuSign limits bid submissions to 25MB and/or 2,000 pages total. This is the maximum file size for the entire submission, including the RFP forms and documents as well as suppliers' attachments.
- In addition to its PDF file attachment, spreadsheets in .xls format must be emailed directly to email@example.com if it is a requirement of the Request for Proposal.
- All uploaded forms will be presented after the page/ form that they are attached to. Check all documents before selecting "FINISH" when the form is complete.
- To review the official time stamp of completion: before closing, select the "Other Actions" drop-down option and click on "View Certificate". The 'SIGNED' time stamp is found under the signer's events.
- It is highly recommended that you download and save a copy of your response for your own files.
The signer will not receive a submission response email. However, a DocuSign notice of completion will be emailed post-deadline when the IUC-PG staff member managing the RFP has viewed and recorded the submission.
For a pictorial guideline and additional information, use the Detailed Instructions for Proposal Submissions.
Questions regarding the new submission process may go to firstname.lastname@example.org.